top of page

If you wish to donate, you can send a check payable to "Friends for Sam Kong" at

Representative Sam Kong 
98-818 F Kaonohi St.
Aiea, HI 96701

To volunteer, send an email to
Please put "VOLUNTEER" in the subject line.
You can also contact Representative Sam Kong at 808-699-0222.

Sam's official site as a representative can be found here.

bottom of page